Wednesday 27 February 2013

Beginning of an Era (Independence)

I guess you could say I never had it all, and who's to say I wont. I grew up with my Mum, Dad and a brother and sister, we weren't poor but we weren't rich. We weren't spoilt children often but we were happy. The basics were covered: food, bed, a roof over my head. We had Christmas' and birthdays and Easter  and even the tooth fairy. I loved my childhood, it was everything a kid could dream of. being a teenager was hard, wanting the things every other girl had, but i had to get a job or earn it myself, and I'm glad i grew up that way, it makes me more grateful for the things I do have, like a loving family, a car good friends and other non-specific materialistic items . I'm glad i wasn't just given everything i wanted, it makes me wonder what i would be like if I had.

2 comments:

  1. I was given a lot, and I think it's taken me a long while to view the value of actual products. I'd much rather bring me kids up without getting lots.
    Exciting to see your new blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you appreciate things alot more when you work hard for them :) and thankyou :) hope you enjoy my future posts

      Delete