Thursday 28 February 2013

Growing Up

I used to be one of those girls who didn't have many close friends and lived with her parents and went to school, Now I'm 21, I live in a shared accommodation house in Albury, on the lease and pay rent, and i have quite a few close friends, they all know who they are, Things are different to what they were five years ago, even more different from when i moved to Albury/Wodonga, but I can finally see myself getting somewhere with my life. Its only been little things turning into bigger things, like going from L's to P plates, from driving the family car to having my own car, from living with friends to being on a lease and paying properly set up rent. Things that have taken time to get to but have happened. In that sense we are learners, learning how to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment